- Advantages Seamless construction: improves user comfort (will avoid rough points and consequently
the risks of reddening or irritation of the skin).
- The Kevlar® fiber (trademark of Dupont de Nemours) provides good protection against mechanical
hazards, including cut.
- Thumb opening, allows a good protection of the wrist while maintaining an excellent dexterity.
- Ambidextrous: this sleeve can be used either on left or right arm (hand).
This glove has been tested to the following European standards:
- EN 388: 2016. Protective gloves against mechanicals risks.
- EN 407: 2004. Protective gloves against thermal risks (heat and/or fire). It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Category II. EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by SGS. Notified body No 0120/ 0598.