Di-Log DL7102 Digital Humidity & Temperature Meter
This Di-Log DL7102 Digital Humidity & Temperature Meter is a compact probe size, with combined humidity and temperature meter.
Ideal for field use offering high accuracy and fast response measurement.
The addition of dew point and wet bulb reading makes this a truly versatile instrument.
|Temperature °C||-30 to 100°C||0.5 % at 25°C|
|Temperature °F||-22 to 199°F||-1.5 % at 25°F|
|Humidity||0 % to 100 %||± 2% at 25°C|
|Dew Point Temperature||-30 to 100°C (-22 to 199°F)|
|Wet Bulb Temperature||0 to 80°C (32 to 176°F)|
|Power supply||1 x 9V battery|
|Dimensions||225 x 45 x 34 mm|
- Compact, digital meter designed for use as both a thermo-hygrometer and psychrometer
- Measures temperature between -30 and 100°C/ -22 and 199°F
- Measures humidity between 0% and 100 %
- Measures dewpoint temperature between -30 and 100°C/ -22 and 199°F
- Measures wet-bulb temperature between 0 and 80°C/ 32 and 176°F
- Fast response time
- Highly accurate
- Single chip relative humidity and temperature multi-sensor module
- Large, backlit LCD dual display
- Auto Power Off Function
- Max and Data Hold function
- 9V battery included