Airflow Anemometer with Data Logger
Chauvin Arnoux CA1227
Equipped with a wide backlit display, the CA 1227 offers all the useful functions for measuring air speed and flow rate in the field, such as Min, Max, Average, MAP and Hold as well as extensive recording capabilities. With the cones available as accessories, it is possible to perform direct flow rate measurements.
The Data Logger Transfer software is available for free download to view the recorded data, configure the CA 1227, benefit from remote display and generate automatic reports
- Flow rate measurement range: 0.50 m/s to 27.0 m/s
- Intrinsic uncertainty: ± 3 % of reading ± 4 counts
- Flow rate measurement with the cones kit available as an accessory Square cross-section: 346 x 346 mm / Circular cross-section: Ø210 mm
- Temperature measurement range: – 20.0 to + 50.0 °C Intrinsic uncertainty: 0 to 50 °C: ± 0.8 °C / -20 to 0 °C: ± 1.6 °C
- Min, Max, Average, MAP and Hold functions / Backlighting
- Air speed units: m/s, km/h, fpm, mph
- Flow rate units: m3/s, m3/h, l/s, cfm
- Recording up to 1 million points
- USB or Bluetooth interfaces
- Vane diameter: Ø8 mm
- Casing dimensions: 150 x 72 x 32 mm / Sensor: 160 x 80 x 38 mm
- Weight: 400 g with batteries
- Compatible with the Multifix accessory
- Shockproof protective sheath available as an accessory
Data Logger Transfer
Data Logger Transfer software allows you to pilot your loggers.
With the software Data Logger Transfer, you will be able to:
- Setup the instruments,
- Download and display the trends,
- Display real time values,
- Display data in curves or table,
- Export automatic reports in Word (.docx format),
- Export data into Dataview (.dvb files) or into Excel
Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
There are no reviews yet.