The XPR-5592GX Rechargeable LED Scene Light is ideal for use when portability is important. cULus, ATEX, INMETRO, and IECEx-certified Intrinsically Safe for use in hazardous environments, the array of 5 floodlight LEDs perfectly emit an impressive 1,200 lumens on high for 6 hours, or 650 lumens on low for 12 hours when activated using the robust three-position toggle switch. The housing is constructed from lightweight glass-filled nylon polymer, keeping it cool to the touch while being chemical, heat, and impact resistant.
A heavy-duty rare-earth magnetic base is securely mounted on the bottom to provide 360 degrees of hands-free rotation for proper light placement on any job site. Powered by an integrated lithium-ion battery, the light includes an adjustable steel handle for carrying or hanging and both AC/DC power supplies placed inside a durable blow-molded carrying case for ease of use and storage.
- LED technology
- cULus, ATEX, IECEx, and InMetro, certified Intrinsically safe for hazardous environments
- Rechargeable integrated lithium ion battery
- Multi-angle tilt and swivel fixture design
- High / Low brightness modes
- Includes AC / DC power supplies
- Includes durable blow molded carrying case
- Powerful rare earth magnetic base for hands-free operation
- Single sealed 3 position toggle switch
- IP-67 Dustproof / Waterproof
- Chemical, heat and impact resistant design
- Serialized for personal identification
- Meets requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- 1 Year Limited warranty