The rechargeable Dual-Light flashlight with hands-free magnets is cETLus, ATEX Zone 0, IECEx, InMetro, and MSHA listed Intrinsically Safe Permissible. For use in both above and below ground hazardous locations where explosive gases and dust may be present. It uses an LED rated at 240 lumens that work in conjunction with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector to create a usable flashlight beam rated at 178 meters. A 175 lumens unfocused floodlight is integrated into the housing which is perfect for close-up illumination.
Additionally, both the flashlight and the floodlight can be turned on at the same time for maximum versatility. The dual body switches provide momentary or constant-on functionality for the flashlight and on/off functionality for the floodlight. Integrated magnets are located in the base of the handle and the pocket clip, provide for almost limitless hands-free usage. The light is powered by an integrated li-ion rechargeable battery.
- cETLus, ATEX, IECEx and MSHA listed Intrinsically Safe Permissible
- LED technology
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight
- Sharp focused flashlight beam for distance illumination
- High-efficiency deep parabolic reflector
- Effective beam distance of 150 meters
- Unfocused wide-beam floodlight for close-up illumination
- Dual-Light (flashlight & floodlight on at the same time) for maximum versatility & user safety
- Powerful integrated magnets built into the base and pocket clip for multiple hands-free options
- Engineered polymer housing
- Non-slip grip
- Dual body switches
- IP-67 Dustproof / Waterproof
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Built-in pocket/belt clip
- Includes wall/vehicle mountable charger, AC/DC power supplies, removable lanyard & instruction manual
- Integrated Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (included)
There are no reviews yet.