CAT. HOLTON S3 HRO SRC
Boots CATERPILLAR HOLTON S3 HRO SRC
Work shoes for difficult conditions. They are distinguished by unprecedented comfort and flexibility. The construction of the Techni-Flex outer sole ensures maximum walking comfort. Safety is ensured by a steel heel and an anti-puncture insert. High-quality leather and strong sewing.
- upper – resistant to dirt and moisture grain leather / durable nubuck.
- interior – nylon mesh.
- outer sole – rubber T742, a mixture of polyurethane EVA combined with a layer of PVC T742 (with an embossed tread), SRC.
- steel toecap can withstand an impact of up to 200J.
- metatarsal protection is provided by a steel anti-puncture insert.
- metatarsal construction – PVC – special stiffening that evenly distributes the pressure on the entire foot, e.g. when standing on a ladder.
- inner sole – removable EVA insole, which is extremely light, flexible, soft and springy. Which allows you to get great cushioning properties.
The shoe is made according to the standard: EN ISO 20345: 2011 ST S3 HRO SRC
(Note: All items subject for 10% vat)
There are no reviews yet.