Singer NIT15 Protective Nitrile Gloves recommended for work in laboratories, printing houses, paint shops, gardening, agriculture, production plants, in the chemical, automotive and refining industries and in places where there is a risk of contact with hazardous chemicals.
NIT15 gloves provide full chemical protection in accordance with EN374 and provide a minimum of 30 minutes of protection against the following substances:
- J – n-Heptan
- K – Sodium hydroxide 40%
- L – Sulfuric acid 96%
- N – Acetic acid 99%
- O – Ammonia solution 30%
- T – Formaldehyde 37%
Features / Benefits
- A thick layer of flexible nitrile guarantees durability while maintaining high dexterity .
- Good grip in all conditions thanks to the embossed grip.
- High mechanical resistance to abrasion .
- High comfort of work thanks to the lining of the inside of the glove with flocked cotton that absorbs sweat.
- Effective protection against a wide range of chemicals such as detergents, greases, oils, most solvents and acids.
- Latex free.
- A long cuff protects and secures the forearm.
- EN 388: 2016 – Protective gloves against mechanical risks.
- Abrasion resistance – 3
- Cut resistance according to “Coup Test” – 0
- Tear resistance – 0
- Puncture resistance – 1
- Cut resistance according to ISO 13977 – x (no test)
- EN 374: 2016 – Protective gloves against hazardous chemicals and microorganisms.
- EN 374-1: 2016 – Terminology and performance requirements for chemical risk.
- EN 374-2: 2014 – Protection against microorganisms – methodology for determining resistance to leakage.
- EN 374-4: 2013 – Determination of resistance to degradation by chemicals.
- EN 374-5: 2016 – Terminology and requirements for the risk of penetration of microorganisms.